How B2WORTH works?
1. Register and set up your profile | until 12 June 2020
- Register on the B2Match platform and create your profile in English. Make it clear and concise. Describe who you are, what you can offer potential partners and who you want to virtually meet. Do not forget that your profile will be visible also after the event.
- Select the actual time zone in which you will be situated on the dates of the event and choose the time slots you will be available for virtual B2B meetings.
2. Add one or more Marketplace opportunities | until 12 June 2020
- Complete your profile as soon as possible by adding as many Marketplace opportunities as you wish, such as:
- product offers,
- services offers/requests,
- partnership requests for specific needs,
- project cooperation proposals for specific purposes,
- investment opportunity requests.
The inclusion of at least one Marketplace opportunity is a mandatory requirement for profiles to be published.
- Wait for your profile to be reviewed and approved by organisers. As soon as the profile is published, you will receive an e-mail notification.
3. Send and receive meetings requests | 18 May - 18 June 2020
- As soon as the booking phase of bilateral meetings starts, you will receive an e-mail notification.
- Be active not reactive. Browse the Participants' list, check the Marketplace section and request 30-minute meetings with partners you are interested in.
- When requesting a meeting do not forget to add a meaningful remark explaining why you are interested to meet the other participant. This will increase the chance that your request will be accepted.
- Accept or refuse meeting requests you have received.
- Accepted meeting requests will be autonomously scheduled by participants.
4. Build connections | 17-18 June 2020
- A few days before the event, you will receive your detailed meetings schedule via e-mail. You will also be able to check the latest version of your meetings agenda through the B2Match platform or via the B2Match app (Android / iOS).
- On the days of the event, login into the B2Match platform and meet your partners via the Eyeson Integrated Video Conferencing (no installation is required).