B2WORTH: Company Mission @Milan Design Week
18 June 2020
Meet new business partners during one of the most important design event all over the world!
On the occasion of the Milan Design Week 2020, within the framework of Enterprise Europe Network, the SIMPLER Consortium is organizing a special matching day for companies involved in the WORTH Partnership Project on the 18 June 2020. The matchmaking event will be hosted in Tortona District, one of the historic sites of Fuorisalone.
The WORTH initiative, funded under the COSME programme, aims to create transnational and cross-discipline collaborations between fashion, product and industrial designers, crafters, manufacturers, technology firms and start-ups across EU and COSME countries, to develop unique and high-end products in the following sectors: fashion and textile, footwear, fur and leather, furniture and home decoration, accessories and jewellery. By means of dedicated calls, the most promising projects are selected by a jury composed of design specialists.
The winners of WORTH second call for proposals will exhibit their innovative ideas during the Design Week taking place in Milan and will have the opportunity to meet potential partners from Lombardy, Emilia-Romagna and Piedmont regions interested in further development and commercial valorization of their design products.
Why to participate?
- to initiate cross-border contacts
- to expand your business abroad
- to find new commercial or technology partners
- to present, discuss and develop new project ideas
How does it work?
- Register your profile and publish your collaboration wishes in the Marketplace
- Browse the participants' list and book meetings with companies you are interested in
- A few days before the event, you will receive your meeting schedule